Werkstudent & Event Enthusiast to cover a high profile position as ‘Event Manager’.
Here’s the deal: You
- are a student or have a EU work permit, are naturally friendly with already some references?
- would like to be part of a meaningful and vibrant community?
- are maybe interested in the 'Future of Work' or already know something about 'Agile, Scrum, Business Modeling/ Canvas Method, Lego Serious Play? Is 'Theory U something you might have heard of or are interested in? You care about social responsibility?
- Love to host people, have a natural eye on people's needs? Of course you will be trained on the job and learn in detail what is needed.
Your main tasks:
Set up the room for designated workshop format, prepare breakfast & snack bar, welcome customers, coordinate catering or restaurant for customers, be the main contact for the workshop facilitator, etc.
- You like to work in a creative yet super professional environment with high profile customers?
- You are good with handling natural stress situations & don't lose it?
- You know MS-Office, simple admin, maybe you know how to edit a Website or even enjoy designing & updating content? Social Media?
- You speak more than just German and are culturally aware and sensitive? Maybe you are a foreigner yourself and want to add to our already colorful and multinational team?
- 20 hours per week, option to work more
- friendly working environment, lots to learn, free courses.
- Fair pay and flexible hours.
Interested or know anyone who knows? Please contact Christof